This 208 page, full-color book is the definitive guide to New York’s 160 best craft coffee shops.
The New York Coffee Guide was born in 2012 out of a quest to discover the best coffee venues in New York. This great city has a long, rich coffee house tradition and is now home to a thriving craft coffee scene. With the explosion of coffee venues since our last edition, this year’s guide contains an abundance of fantastic coffee locations. The 2017 edition profiles 160 of the best venues.
- Expert reviews and ratings for every venue
- Detailed venue information including coffee supplier, equipment and beverage prices
- Handy symbols: see venue features at a glance e.g. disabled access, parent & baby friendly etc.
- Top 35 venues
- Full color photography by experienced food and drink photographers
- Neighborhood coffee maps: detailed maps to help you navigate to venues
- Coffee Passport: record your coffee expeditions by collecting a stamp from each venue you visit
- Informative articles written by industry experts